Erotic shunga-netsuke 'woman with octopus'
An erotic shunga-netsuke 'woman with octopus'
Carved ivory, engraved, partially blackened. Woman with octopus at loveplay.
Japan, Meiji-period (1868 - 1912).
A netsuke is a ornately miniature objects of craftsmanship, originating in 17th century Japan.
Shunga is a term used in netsuke for erotic subjects. It translates literally as “spring painting.” A Shunga netsuke may depict a male and female in sexual conjugation or may contain only subtle or symbolic sexual references.
|Mål (cm)||H: 1,5 | W: 6,5 | D: 3|
|Rapport||This item is located in our showroom, Nordhavn Copenhagen|
METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock
Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 10-16.30.
We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.