Gilt Bronze Buddha. Siam 1800-1850
The Buddha sits upon a high gilt and red lacquer stepped platform.
Original untouched condition with a very beautiful age-related patina.
Siam, Thailand c. 1800-1850.
*A mudra in Buddha statues is a gesture and body posture holding special meanings and commemorating few of the important moments in the Buddha's life. The Buddha is seen seated with his right hand as a pendant over the right knee reaching toward the ground with the palm inward while touching the lotus throne. This gesture represents the moment of the Buddha's awakening as he claims the earth as the witness of his enlightenment.
|Mål (cm)||H: 19 - W: 15 - D: 10|
|Materiale||Bronze / Gilt / red lacquer|
|Oprindelse||Siam / Thailand|
METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock
Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 10-16.30.
We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.