METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 8-15. We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.
MORE ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Early 19th Century Empire Period Topographical KPM Porcelain Cup and Saucer - Das Opernhaus in Berlin
KPM porcelain topographical porcelain cup and saucer set. Cup decorated with a finely hand painted depiction of The Opera House in Berlin (Das Opernhaus in Berlin).
Inside with gilding (light wear to the gilding).
KPM (Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Berlin) was founded in 1751, Berlin.