METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 8-15. We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.
MORE ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jeanne Grut for Aluminia. A faience hyacintara parrot wall relief
Jeanne Grut 1927-2009.
A faience wall relief in the shape of a hyacintara parrot.
Blue glazed faience, branch and background unglazed.
Designed 1961 by Jeanne Grut for Aluminia, Denmark 1961. Stamped.
Aluminia was a Danish factory of faience established in Copenhagen in 1863. Aluminia later purchased the Royal Copenhagen porcelain factory. The factories were operated independently under their respective trade names until 1969, when the use of the Aluminia name was ended. Since then the products have been sold under the mark "Royal Copenhagen Denmark Fajance." Jeanne Grut worked for both Aluminia and Royal Copenhagen.