METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 8-15. We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.
MORE ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bindesbøll ceramic vase
Thorvald Bindesbøll ceramic vase (Unique). Polychrome colors. Signed and dated "Thorvald Bindesbøll Anno 1892". Inside inscription: "Bølli to Lieschen"
A very beautiful and rare vase.
Thorvald Bindesbøll (July 21, 1846 - August 27, 1908)
Bindesbøll was a Danish National romantic architect, sculptor and ornamental artist. He attend the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts and left as an architect in 1876. Marginalized as an architect, Bindesbøll turned increasingly towards the art of craftsmanship and came into the field of pottery as early as 1880.
Thorvald Bindesbøll was one of the Danish pioneers in the style we today call Art Nouveau or 'Jugend' style.