METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 8-15. We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.
MORE ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
19th Century Spanish-Colonial Long Dinning Table in Molave Hard Wood
Long dinning table made of molave hardwood. Table top is made of one piece of wood. The table has a naturally beautiful patina and finish. Philippines circa 1880.
One piece wood, frame with, "floating panel, which allows the panel frame to work after changes in humidity.
Originated from monastery.
The Philippines was a Spanish colony from 1565-1898 and therefore the table is in European style. These types of tables were typically done for monasteries and Spanish related families. Note: Molave is today a totally protected species of wood.