METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 8-15. We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.
MORE ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mogens Koch Mahogany Folding Table. By Interna, c. 1960.
Mogens Koch 1898-1992.
A folding side table designed by Mogens Koch for Interna, Denmark 1960. Made in mahogany.
The folding table can be adjusted to work at two heights to match varying needs. Can also easily be folded together and stoved. Original leather strap for hanging on the wall.
Rare to find these tables in mahogany as they typically were made in beech or pear wood. Only quite a few were produced in mahogany, and they were never sold in retail. This table belonged to Axel Thygesen, who owned Interna together with his brother. This table has been in the family's ownership until today.
Produced for Interna 1960. Manufacturer's brass label Mogens Koch / Interna Denmark.
Later on the production passed to Rud. Rasmussen.