METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 8-15. We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.
MORE ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Napoleon III Bronze Vase Lamp by Cahieux & Barbedienne
Ormolu and patinated bronze vase table lamp fitted for electricity. With relief decoration of swallows and vegetation resting on a red "Griotte" marble base with ormolu bronze clawfeet.
Signed with both artist names, Henry Cahieux (1825-1854) and Ferdinand Barbedienne (1810-1892). Cahieux and Barbedienne were one of the most important metalworkers of the 19th century. Henry Cahieux was the chief decorator of the Maison Barbedienne. Many lamps designed by Henry Cahieux and exhibited on Barbedienne's stand at the 1855 Paris World Fair won the medal of honor.
Made in France during the Napoleon III period, ca. 1855.
Measures: Total height 71 cm. Vase height 48 cm.