METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 8-15. We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.
MORE ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rare Gustavian (Louis XVI) 'chest on chest' chest of drawers, approx. 1780
Rare Gustavian / Louis XVI chest of drawers.
'Chest on chest' with 12 drawers, 4 large and 8 smaller. Made of black painted oak. Original bronze fittings on the front and carrying handles on the sides. Sides with fluted quartz columns.
The chest of drawers is in 3 parts: Base and 2 chests of drawers.
Probable commissioned work, unique piece.