Pair of Regence Gilt-bronze Mounted Celadon Vases
A pair of Regence gilt-bronze mounted celadon lided vases, Qing dynasty, Kangxi (1662-1722), in the manner of Yuan dynasty, and circa 1720.
Each turquoise colored lidded vase / urn is made of Chinese glazed porcelain and features an Ormolu knob on the lid in the shape of pomegranate, each side with handles in shape of lion masks with rings. Marked inside lid "Escalier De crystal. Paris"
Sold as a pair
|H: 30 - Dia: 23
|Celadon porcelain | Gilt bronze
|Green | Gilt
|Nap.III / Regence
METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock
Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 10-16.30.
We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.