A large and impressive textile patchwork tapestry depicting King Tutankhamun.
Artistic and decorative, made by Egyptian artist during the 1920s.
When the British Egyptologist Howard Carter discovered Tutankhamun's tomb in 1922, it created a great interest in Egyptian pharaohs.
This wall hanging tapestry was made during this time in the 1920s.
In good original condition.
Dimensions: 340 cm x 200 cm // 134 in x 79 in.
|Measurements||H: 340 | W: 200|
|Material||Textiles | Polychrome colors|
METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock
Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 10-16.30.
We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.