Mogens Koch Ash Wood Cabinets and Bookcases for Rud. Rasmussen
Mogens Koch, 1898-1992
Mogens Koch storage system in ash manufactured by Rud. Rasmussen, 1960's.
Set of three cabinets and three bookcases in patinated solid elm on three bases. Reverse with paper labels.
In untouched good condition with a natural beautiful patina.
Mogens Koch drew the first lines of his bookcase system in 1928 and completed the final result in 1932.
|Measurements||Bookcases: H: 76 | W: 76 | D: 28
Cabinets: H: 76 | W: 76 | D: 36
Base: H: 5 | W: 76
|Artist||Mogens Koch / Rud. Rasmussen|
METHOD OF PURCHASE
Please add the desired item(s) to the basket. When checking out, you can choose between the two options:
1. The goods are collected ab stock
Either personally by carrier or third party. NB. Remember that if a person other than the buyer or a shipping company is coming to pick up the goods, ID and a power of attorney must be displayed to the buyer to avoid unauthorized disclosure.
Items can be collected Monday-Friday from 10-16.30.
We would prefer being noticed no later than the day before the goods are picked up.
2. You prefer our help finding the best possible shipping solution.
In this case, we will ALWAYS contact you later to agree on options and prices.
- If you do not find there is a suitable shipping solution, you have the option to cancel your purchase or choose another solution.
- When goods and a suitable freight solution is agreed, the amount of the goods purchased is proceeded deducted from your account (unless the payment has already been made via bank transfer.)
- The cost of freight is invoiced by the transport company.
- The goods are shipped / picked up as agreed.